Become An ARG Client - Join The Family
To request more specific imformation on ARG's consumer research and marketing strategy services, fill out this form.
Six Steps to a Winning Strategy
- 1. Qualification
- America's Research Group clients typically have more than $2,000,000
in annual sales and advertising budgets of at least $100,000.
- 2. Business Profile
- You provide important information about your company by filling
- out The Confidential Business Profile. This vital component allows
ARG to evaluate your market size, Advertising mix products and the uniqueness
of your company as we design the survey proposal. The most significant
points of the profile are your goals, issues and concerns. The ARG Marketing
Plan will assist you in identifying the issues and concerns that can be
answered through the research process.
- 3. Proposal Preparation
- After discussing your objectives, issues and concerns with the ARG
salesperson, Britt Beemer personally prepares the research proposal customized
to meet your objectives and fill your needs. The proposal is comprehensive
and all-encompassing , including.
- · The general purpose of the project.
- · The information necessary to be gained through interviewing
to achieve the objectives.
- · The cost, terms and conditions for the project.
- Upon acceptance of the proposal, Britt Beemer will prepare the questionnaire
for the interviewing phase.
- 4. Data Collection
- The telephone interviews are begun immediately. All information is
obtained by ARG trained employees, with follow-up verification in
- 75 percent of the interviews. Our telephoners interview several thousand
consumers each week, giving ARG the largest data base
- in the research industry.
- 5. Results Presentation
- Britt Beemer personally writes and presents the finding and conclusions.
The research presentation is made at your offices and site of your choice.
The four to six hour presentation to all key employees includes three parts,
- · The actual research findings with commentary and observations.
- · The marketing steps necessary to achieve your objective(s).
- · A prioritized list of action steps for success.
- At the presentation you will be gives two bound copies of the research
data, observations and marketing recommendations. A copy of the cross tabs
is also provided.
- 6. Follow-up Consultation
- America's Research Group's involvement with your company continues
after the presentation. Because of our unique relationship with our clients,
Britt Beemer and the entire staff will assist in the implementation of
the research recommendations. Clients have access to Mr. Beemer to answer
any questions about the project or implementation of the strategic marketing
plan. This exclusive personal service is available for eighteen months
following the survey at no additional cost. A revisit for consultation
is charged at travel expenses only rate.
How Can we help you? To request more specific imformation on ARG's consumer research and marketing strategy services, fill out this form.
Return to HOME PAGE